100,000 Strong for Majora's Mask 3D

m64m

In the same vein as the MML3 petition, someone has created a 100,000 Strong for Majora's Mask 3D remake petition thingy.

It can be found HERE.

This doesn't nearly have as much attention as MML3 (nor should it), but I really hope it makes it to a substantial number. This petition is the result of this statement from Eiji Aonuma:

I think certainly if there was a similar output of emotion and clamor from fans for a remake of Majora’s Mask, it wouldn’t be an utter impossibility.

Full story HERE.

It would be impractical to not make Majora's Mask 3D from a business standpoint. Majora's Mask, like Ocarina of Time, is one of the world's most popular games, remaking it would bring in many many of teh moneys. It's a win/win situation just like Ocarina of Time 3D was. I would probably force myself to buy a 3DS it they remade Majora's Mask for it, and I know many who would do the same.

If they do make it, I hope they don't butcher it for Western release... like the original game.

I'm sure they'd have no need for the Interrupt Save Feature considering the ability to close the 3DS and put the game in a Sleep state.

I always hated the Interrupt Save, which is why I love playing the game as Mujura no Kamen. =P

But yes... please.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.