GCN Upgrade

Shadow Fire

It is my duty to inform you all that a system upgrade will be taking place here at The GCN on Sunday, August 14, at approximately 7:30-8:00PM AEST. This upgrade will be quite big, and will change several aspects of The GCN. As such, the forums will be inaccessible for anywhere from 3-5 hours.

The system has been upgraded... so now you can start bawling. =P

Not completely, but I can tell you that the forum software will be upgraded, and as such, we will lose some features (most of which aren't in use anymore anyway), as well as our skins.

So, we'll be starting from a fresh skin. There will be a few templates I can install, but for the most part, we'll have to wait for previous skins to be updated.

Not completely, but I can tell you that the forum software will be upgraded, and as such, we will lose some features (most of which aren't in use anymore anyway), as well as our skins.

So, we'll be starting from a fresh skin. There will be a few templates I can install, but for the most part, we'll have to wait for previous skins to be updated.

One of the new skins will be similar to Brave, right? I don't want a bright skin ;~;

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.