[ubuntu] I cannot get Mupen64Plus working!

Andreawws!

Question

<console_dump>

haxxor@haxxorz-Domainz:~$ mupen64plus[/s] __ __ __ _ _ ____ _ | \/ |_ _ _ __ ___ _ __ / /_ | || | | _ \| |_ _ ___ | |\/| | | | | '_ \ / _ \ '_ \| '_ \| || |_| |_) | | | | / __| | | | | |_| | |_) | __/ | | | (_) |__ _| __/| | |_| \__ \ |_| |_|\__,_| .__/ \___|_| |_|\___/ |_| |_| |_|\__,_|___/ |_| http://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/ Mupen64Plus Console User-Interface Version 1.99.4 dlopen('./libmupen64plus.so.2') error: ./libmupen64plus.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory AttachCoreLib() Error: failed to find Mupen64Plus Core library

</console_dump>

So...

Can anyone give me a hint on this?

Thanks in advance /Andreawws!

Topic solved, let's let it die in peace.

4 answers to this question

You should probably say how you solved it and add [sOLVED] to the title so people having trouble in the future can fix the problem.

This. I'll lock the topic and rename it if necessary when Andreawws adds the solution there; resolved help topics are our best friends because they save us from redundant question threads.

How I solved it?

Uninstalled it

Reinstalled it

same problem then I:

F-ed around with new libraries (libpng is one) the files (adding symbolic links)

And generally breaking everything.....

well obviously not breaking, since it worked...

And I would have changed the title, but I didn't see anywhere to do that when I edited the topic.....

**Note that is a quick description of what I did**

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.