Hellraiser's System-tans

Mellow

Ever since I saw Mike Inel's System-tans, I was fascinated by the idea. And recently I started to make my own. Granted, I don't have many right now... but sometime in the future there'll be more. So, look at them, and discuss them! Now, on to the System-tans.

===Pony-tans ( Complete )===

Posted ImagePosted Image

===Cave Story-tans ( Complete )===

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

===Disgaea-tans ( Upcoming )===

Also, Ganondork, would you mind making a signature for me? Saying something along the lines of "Hellraiser's System-tans." I'd prefer you use the Cave Story-tans, but you can squeeze the ponies in if you must. So, what do you say? C: Oh, and Atari 2600 is coming along nicely.

Edit: Atari 2600 is done! Well, the Cave Story one is... the pony is coming up tomorrow.

Edit 2: Also, tomorrows System-tans will include N64-tan, Dreamcast-tan, and 3DS-tan. And possibly another set of tans altogether. Can't just have Cave Story and Ponies, now can we?

Well, it's not what I had envisioned. But that is in no way a bad thing, it's great! And those speech... things you inserted made it 20% cooler. It definitely belongs below every post I make. Very extremely.

Edit: Also, I'll be starting production of N64-tan when I get home... right after Atari-2600-pony is over with.

I like the Dreamcast-tan for Cave Story!

Squeeeeee for Disgaea-tans! :D

Edit: My thoughts are that Laharl should be a PS3-tan, Etna should be Xbox-tan, because she might look cool in green, and Flonne should be a Wii-tan, because that'd be pretty easy 'cause she's already blue.

Then you can spam the rest with Prinnies :D

Or you know you can go into Disgaea 2, with Adell and Rozalin, and Axel.

Or for enemies you can do Vyers,

or the Seraph

, and Baal.

My favorite Disgaea character is Pleinair though. :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.