Zelda Fan Manga/Anime

Tell-Tale Heart

Hot damn Link is sexy in this. I read this a few months ago but it wasn't nearly as far-along as it is now. Personally I like what they did with Link and Zelda, it gives them a more typical manga feel than the typical Zelda feel. Oh and keep in mind; remember that annoying Zelda TV show that wasn't very good at all? The makers of this are trying to match the personalities of the characters from that show. I don't like them personally, but meh, Nintendo won't make an original Zelda manga (not to mention anime. :D)

• Like 1

Hot damn Link is sexy in this. I read this a few months ago but it wasn't nearly as far-along as it is now. Personally I like what they did with Link and Zelda, it gives them a more typical manga feel than the typical Zelda feel. Oh and keep in mind; remember that annoying Zelda TV show that wasn't very good at all? The makers of this are trying to match the personalities of the characters from that show. I don't like them personally, but meh, Nintendo won't make an original Zelda manga (not to mention anime. :D )

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda_series_manga

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.