3ds hacked once agian.

dekupk5

Crown3DS is the first flash cart that works with 3DS games :D ! As of now, the Crown3DS only works with one game, and that game is Splinter Cell.

This is great news for 3ds hackers, because of this a 3ds emulater might be coming out sooner than anyone has thought!

so uh.. How much onger until we can play portable n64 games? :V

http://www.spinout18...com/?a=po&p=n64

Worth noting, anyway.

Personally, I haven't seen enough truly inspiring games yet to see the point of a 3DS emulator or hack yet. The emulator in itself is partially futile because computers can't handle the 3D effect and don't have gyroscopic controls, the two main selling points of the console itself. The inability to render this will severely cripple the usefulness of said emulator, I imagine, unless speaking from a softmodding/flash cart standpoint (but I'm a more casual emulator player when it comes down to it, so I'm not really interested in that).

Let us not forget that all good games that have gyro controls(OoT 3D, and SF64 3D as two examples) allow you to disable them, and just use good ol' fashioned buttons only.

Although, I would never see myself emulating 3DS games on a computer regardless. I have the console, and if a softmod was made, it could allow... yes, you get the idea.

http://www.spinout18...com/?a=po&p=n64

Worth noting, anyway.

Personally, I haven't seen enough truly inspiring games yet to see the point of a 3DS emulator or hack yet. The emulator in itself is partially futile because computers can't handle the 3D effect and don't have gyroscopic controls, the two main selling points of the console itself. The inability to render this will severely cripple the usefulness of said emulator, I imagine, unless speaking from a softmodding/flash cart standpoint (but I'm a more casual emulator player when it comes down to it, so I'm not really interested in that).

What in the world are you talking about mah boi? 3D gaming has been around since the 90's, its not new technology, they used the Cyan and Red for a long time with the special glasses, now they have this:

http://www.nvidia.co...glasses-us.html

So no Cyan and Red is required anymore, so 3D effects on 3DS games on a PC emulator is -quite- possible.

What in the world are you talking about mah boi? 3D gaming has been around since the 90's, its not new technology, they used the Cyan and Red for a long time with the special glasses, now they have this:

http://www.nvidia.co...glasses-us.html

So no Cyan and Red is required anymore, so 3D effects on 3DS games on a PC emulator is -quite- possible.

True, but that isn't the same method. Actually, the 3D effect rendered by the 3DS was first used waaaay back around the late 1800's I want to say, back when photography was still being developed; they used two lenses (much like the 3DS does) to render a double exposure, producing a similar depth effect. Glasses-free 3D effect on computers is, to the best of my knowledge, not currently possible (bad news for me considering I'm essentially blind without my own set of lenses).

True, but that isn't the same method. Actually, the 3D effect rendered by the 3DS was first used waaaay back around the late 1800's I want to say, back when photography was still being developed; they used two lenses (much like the 3DS does) to render a double exposure, producing a similar depth effect. Glasses-free 3D effect on computers is, to the best of my knowledge, not currently possible (bad news for me considering I'm essentially blind without my own set of lenses).

But see that's the same thing though, 3D gaming now consist of much better methods of rendering each specific image to each eye to create the 3D effect. Granted its not glasses free but it still works the same way.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.