Four Swords 3DS

Conker

I have to admit I really want it I never could play it before because my GBA wouldn't let me with nobody to hook it up to (I have no clue if that was normal or just me I gave up after a while).

You're not the only one Rumiel, I had the same issue, no one I knew didn't have the link cables plus the game. so it was always one or the other when it came to the problem. So I'm looking forward to playing this game with my friends or even by myself with its single player mode! :D

@Lishy - Yes, it will be free from release til Feb. 20th 2012. What happens to the game on the eshop afterwards is unknown at this current time.

You must have messed up severely while playing the game then, because there's a lot of enemies.

Also, you are clearly trolling. Not in my thread, please. Thanks!

Wait, what? Is there a way to turn up the enemy count? Because I only saw enemies in ambushes. The rest just pop up, but it's only one or two worms.

As for the triforce stage, there's finally enemies to fight :D

I'm not trolling. The only time enemies appear outside Realm of Memories is during an ambush, or popup. The hardest fight ever in this game was a couple of moblin popups in the forest level, but that was when I was still fairly new. This is my first time playing it.

Of course, I'm on singleplayer mode.

Also, Realm of Memories. I love Door 2 of it since it's one of my fav Zelda games :D

Can't go in the house with the telephone though :'(

You must be trolling... I am done arguing this with you. DONE.

O___o

Also a little tip for single player mode: When multiple chests appear, switch characters. Because the game only pauses your character, you can continue opening chests on player 2.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.