Wallpaper I Made

Rivan

It looks nice, but the Hyrulian text could use some shaodw/glow to it, and maybe a less thick outline. But that's just me.

Also, it's always wise to save a wallpaper in PNG format and not JPEG, because as you can see here, yours suffered from some artifacts(mainly around the text).

It still looks nice, but I feel all of this would improve it.

It looks nice, but the Hyrulian text could use some shaodw/glow to it, and maybe a less thick outline. But that's just me.

Also, it's always wise to save a wallpaper in PNG format and not JPEG, because as you can see here, yours suffered from some artifacts(mainly around the text).

It still looks nice, but I feel all of this would improve it.

That "outline" is actually a glow, and I saved it in jpeg for compression purposes, if you want a higher quality image PM me and I'll pass you one, i've also edited it a bit since then.Posted Image

That "outline" is actually a glow, and I saved it in jpeg for compression purposes, if you want a higher quality image PM me and I'll pass you one, i've also edited it a bit since then.

While you may have used the glow effect in whatever graphics editing program you use, you used it in such a way that it becomes an outline. If it is the JPEG format making it look that way, forgive me for that bit. Sure, I'll PM you about the wallpaper right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.