The Central Realm

Gazpacho146

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Link stared at Red Link bewildered. Mega Man used his scopes to look inside of Red Link. You seem to have evil in your body. We are going to need to find someone in here to exorcise the spirit out of your body, Red.

Oh great, the only Magical beings we've seen here so far are those two son of a witches... Look's like we'll have to find them and try to make a peace-offering...

Outside the commotion, above the forest, a very battered pair of witches floated through the air.

"What in Ikana is this place?" Koume wondered.

"I don't know!" Kotake replied. "It looks similar to that place the Deku people go- Woodfall, isn't it? But something's off... and it's not in a swamp!"

"C'mon, Kotake," Koume trilled. "Let's investigate. Maybe we can figure out what in the Giants' names is going on!" She promptly dived towards the entrance to the bizarre Forestfall Swamps.

"Uh..." Kotake stared after her sister for a moment, wondering if that was the right thing to do. Finally, the sorceress of ice made a decision and followed suit. "OK, Koume."

Green heard Saria talking and sprung up. Saria! Try to fight the demon! Where are you at? You need to fight it! And also, demon, have you existed this whole time? If so, you must have heard me and Purple argue about Zelda, so Saria isn't my girlfriend. You don't exist in our world huh? He must be in the Evil or Sacred realm!

As soon as we find him, I'm gonna use my Shadow Blades and cut him up...

Red: Gu-GUYS! RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Red's body sprang upwards, his eyes turning a dark green.

Red: DIE! COME BACK! I ONLY WANT TO STAB YOUR HEART OUT!

Red's blade moved perfectly with his body, racing through the air and almost cutting through Green's shoulder each time.

Red: NO TIME TO PLAY? THEN I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO KILL YOU IF I CAN'T KILL YOU ALL!

Red rushed forward with his sword, looking as if he were about to stab Green point-blank in the torso. Instead, he dodged an oncoming attack and swung towards the neck.

*CHK-gur-gughh-ghhhhggggghuhggh-*

Red: Hmm, what a shame, isn't it? I cut through your shoulder blade instead of your neck. Oh well, I can already feel the power weakening...no more time for fun and games. Meet me at the end of the dungeon...hmph...

Red: I have no time for you, fighting is useless. Trust me, it's better for you just to not make a move. Oh, look, we're almost here.

Red finally reached a large door, which he opened and put a large lock on.

Red: When you have the Big Key, come back and fight me.

The door shut with a satisfying thud.

No! I'm not giving up! Mega Man yelled, firing yet another Atomic Heat blast at Red.

Meanwhile, Green stood up, the effects of the fairy kicking in.

Red... he growled to himself, running down the hall. I knew you were difficult to work with but not THIS difficult, I ask myself why I don't put this sword back in the first place!

Pppftt...HAHAHAHAHA! You think you can blast this door down? Talk to your little friend, Green! He knows all about these things, now don't you? Find the key if you want to fight me, otherwise, drop dead!
Saria: Haha...My little creation... So Obedient!
Red: Shut up, you're lucky your creation hasn't used his power against you!
Koume: C'mon, Kotake! Don't be so slow!
*Slap* Don't talk back.
Kotake: Stop nagging me! I don't like this place...
Mega Man: No way! *whistles to Rush, mounts and tries to break down the door* Owww. I don't feel good now.. I think I might..
*respawns* great! Only 5 lives left!
Red: Fine...Master, I've detected a presence outside the overhead entrance-
Saria: They should leave, if they know what's good for them. Ha ha... They're not a problem.
Green ran forward slashing everything in his path, frantically looking for a key or chest.
Shoot! I can't find anything here! And now Blue is gone, too! I'm alone! except for you Mega Man.
Red: Master, shall I activate the elevator and let them out? This will be fun, them walking into a room full of giant Deku Scrubs
*Snap* Every Enemy Respawns, and More Spawn Stronger. Devlish Little Idea...Yes.
The elevator begins to activate, signaling for a way out of the central room
Green ran after Mega Man, they were both slashing the grass around them until finally,
[DementedEcho] I only presnet myself to those who are worthy, You won't ever see your grily friend again, green freak.
"Master, they've found the decoy key."
Green unlocked the door and walked in, Mega Man following behind, He then saw the elevator going down and heard two familiar voices arguing going down...
Oh, By the way, don't mind that angry Iron Knukle behind you, robot. This isn't the boss door you're hoping for.
Creation...I must name you... Redanion...
Red: So, shall the Blue one be armored even more? Or will we wait and see if they can take down the easiest of all Iron Knuckles?
Redanion: It fits me...
We'll see what they can do...Hah...
Koume: "I think I hear something ahead! Be quick, Kotake!" She gained speed until she came upon the scene.
Suit of armor, huh?
Mega Man said.
Y'know, this guy reminds me of Hard Man.
Mega planted his feet, shooting Magnet Missiles at the iron knuckle, and, it's armor not being as strong as Hard Man's, blew up in 2 hits. Then looked around and saw about 10 more closing in on them..
Redanion: Master, I've found a fault in the merging of universes...the Deku Mask is right behind the Iron Knuckle room...
-More Iron Knukles Spawning Behind Green and Mega Man-
What are they going to do with a Deku Mask?! I can Destroy that piece of wood as soon as it's out of it's chest!
Redanion: If they find that mask, then they can easily skip over that poison water and to the boss key room...hmm, now it won't be fun, we won't see them disintegrate in the water!
Redanion: Master, you cannot. It contains a spirit, and if you broke the mask, it's just inhabit another item!
Koume: "What is going on here?" she shrieked. Then she noticed the Links.
Koume: "YOU again!?"
Redanion (shocked): MASTER! Those old hags found their way into the Iron Knuckle room! THE DEKU MASK!
Ah...We'll need to flood the place.
Wait! Mega Man! There is a chest over there! Do you think you can use one of your gizmos that can fly so I can jump over them and get to it? Oh No... Not these two... Wait, Hey, you! Witches!
*FFFZZZhhZhzhzhh* -Disintegrates Brromsticks from under the witches-
Both witches cried as they hit the ground.
Koume: "Who did that!? How dare they!"
Kotake: "I'll freeze their souls!"
Redanion: No...it seems as if the lilypads are holding them up...hmph...
Koume: "And I'll burn their bones!"
Mega man quickly called Rush, and Green jumped upon his back and flew across the room, quickly getting to the chest and collecting Four Deku masks. While Flying back over toward Mega Man, Green poured water onto the two witches, waking them up.
Saria: I'm running out of Ideas.... *slumps over*
Koume: She shrieked. "How dare you!?" She blasted Green with fire.
Redanion: I misnumbered the amount of masks...merging of universes...urgh
Redanion: Let's hope that they kill themselves with a fight in there
Saria: (Whispers to herself while glancing at Redanion) ...There's only one way I can completely seal the bond...
Kotake: "Kill him with fire!" she paused. "I'll take the other one!"
The witches' Broomsticks repsawned on the lillypads
Redanion: Master, this temple is made out of normal wood, yes? Oh no...fire.
You...Redanion...I need you here...Qucikly...
Koume: The witch hadn't thought about the temple being made out of wood; as soon as she started blasting, the room caught fire.
Redanion: I'll extinguish it quickly. Hopefully they'll learn their lessons.
Green got hit with the fire blast and flew across the room, hitting right into an iron knuckle. Green proceeded to backflip and do a Helm Splitter, cutting his helmet off. But then, the fire spread, quickly burning the stairs..
You son of a witch! I woke you guys up to help you!
Redanion: Yes master? (jumps down from platform and walks over to Saria)
Koume: "I don't know! You... kid! You just make me so angry!"
Kotake: "Oh, no! Fire!" She began blowing freezing magic at the spreading flames in an attempt to quell them.
Saria grabs Redanion's Chin and plants a quick, small, kiss on the lips, sealing the bond of evil within Red Link, until he can be defeated by his team mates.
Redanion: I-Reassured.
You witches... i'll help you put out this fire, If we can try and resolve our differences, at least for a little! Please!
Green pleaded.
Umm.. Green! Iron Knuckles!!
Mega Man yelled, firing some Magnet Missiles at them blowing up no less than 5. Green Seized the oppurtunity to jump across the room, grabbing Mega Man by his arm, doing Mid-Air Cartwheels, Mega Man firing Magnet Missiles along the way..
Redanion: They're down to the last Iron Knuckle, I can't respawn anymore. Blue is in this one...
Huh....We're not getting beaten, I've strained my powers on godmodding this temple...
Saria: All we can do...is...wait...
Loosing her form....Wait...What...
No​oo!
Red--re-Red: I-ugh, what happ-U...what?!-
Dark Link appears In Saria's Place, where Saria's Body is placed (Where ever Ruto went to appear in the Warp when you beat Jabu Jabu)...
Red: YOU! Explain yourself!
What...The part about me kissing you? Hah.
An abnormally large Iron Knuckle in Blue armor stepped out, flinging his axe and taking out 2 pillars... Slowly walking towards them. Mega Man tried firing another Magnet Missile.
What? I can't be out now! Great! Right as soon as the biggest one comes in..
Don't worry Mega man! I can feel the power of the Temple Weakening as we speak!
Green said sending Bombchu's at the Iron Knuckle.
Koume: "Ok! I agree! I'll ignore what I feel. At least for now!"
Kotake began to blow even more cold magic at the flames.
So...
Redanion
What are you planning to do? Fight me? HAH
Red: REDANION!? ARGH- I won't be like I was last time...I have to use my items...
Weather or not you want to beat me, you can't in your current form...(Unsurly Saying This)

Kotake/Koume = SageofMirrors/Fi The Sword Spirit

Saria/Dark Link = SanguinettiMods

Red Link / Redanion = CDi-Fails

Green Link/ Mega Man = Gazpacho146

Red: Take me on! DIN'S FIRE!

Red slams his newly-charged Din's Fire onto the ground, causing a flame to rise out and spread outwards, catching the room on fire.

Red: No where to run, eh? Your powers are weak and I have my items. What do you have? Telekinesis and INVISIBILITY-

The temple started to slowly burn, but the flame spread much quicker than they thought

He he he... You fail to realize one thing... Redanion... There are four of you, there are now four of myself. You may have killed one of me. You may even kill -me-. There will still be two left, and you can't fix that unless you hunt them down and kill them like I did to others long ago...

Bye bye~ Dark Link says as he is enveloped by flames.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.