What site do you use to watch Anime on?

Tell-Tale Heart

I don't even bother with streaming sites, I just download the episodes. One reason being that I like being able to rewatch stuff easily, the other being that I can choose which fansub group's releases I want - ex. apparently only one group actually translates season 2 of Ika Musume / Squid Girl themselfs (which is the one I'm following), while the others are all just glorified rips of Crunchyroll's subs, filled with their stupid squid puns. Of course the original Japanese is full of such puns, but I don't want each and every one of them rendered as something more or less funny in English, seeing how Ika uses them in every sentence.

But, uh, to get back to the topic at hand: If you're lucky enough to live in an area which Crunchyroll cares about (= the US), you might as well see if they're streaming what you want to watch, seeing how they're a legal site and you'd be supporting the creators and all.

Streaming sites are ew, if your going to watch something without paying for it, I suggest a p2p download. I buy most of my animes accept for the massive ones like Bleach or Dragonball Z. I've heard crunchyroll works good for anime. Due to the fact that Bleach is like, 500 or so episodes I use bleachwatch.com but thats obviously a series exclusive site, there are a few of those.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.