The next Zelda game should star Young Link

dekupk5

I find it funny how people compare the Super Smash Bros. games, which, need I remind you all is...

NON-CANON!

Yeah... Toon Link is supposed to be approximately 12-13 years of age. Therefore, he is still young. They would not have hired a female seiyuu if not for a child.

Now, moving on... I don't care whether it's a younger or older Link playing... as long as it's a Zelda game which stays true to the "ZOMG THE WORLD IZ IN DENJAAAAAA!!!1", I am satisfied.

I find it funny how people compare the Super Smash Bros. games, which, need I remind you all is...

NON-CANON!

Yeah... Toon Link is supposed to be approximately 12-13 years of age. Therefore, he is still young. They would not have hired a female seiyuu if not for a child.

Now, moving on... I don't care whether it's a younger or older Link playing... as long as it's a Zelda game which stays true to the "ZOMG THE WORLD IZ IN DENJAAAAAA!!!1", I am satisfied.

It actually is facts on some points, the trophy's are their for a reason, and that is to state facts.

AND it just so happens in the trophy section to state Young Link as Young Link and Toon Link as Toon Link for their names.

It actually is facts on some points, the trophy's are their for a reason, and that is to state facts.

AND it just so happens in the trophy section to state Young Link as Young Link and Toon Link as Toon Link for their names.

Uh dude the Brawl and Melee trophies aren't very accurate...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.