Games You Wish You Had, But Don't

Shadow Fire

So, yeah... there's bound to be some games (which are already available) that you wish you had, but don't for some reason or other. Simply show off what these games are:

For me, one such game is this:

The game of course, is LenAi Holic. It's a visual novel, completely in Japanese. It's yaoi, of course. A friend of mine has it, and I wish I had a copy. I'll just have to see him when I next can and organise a copy for myself. =P

In other news, I also want one of these babies:

Posted Image

FUCK YES!

What I want is another doujin game: Grief Syndrome. It's a sidescrolling beat 'em up (think Metal Slug, Streets of Rage and such) by the circle Tasogare Frontier, based on the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica which I'm a huge fan of. JList has it in stock since a few days or so ago, but I can't afford it right now... I might get it next month, but technically I also need to save up part of my limited funds for next summer (which might involve a trip to Japan, if I save enough), so I dunno... x.X

Besides that, there's some more obvious, more well-known and more expensive import games - ex. physical copies of Radiant Silvergun on Saturn and Ikaruga on Dreamcast (as opposed to XBLA), and that limited edition of Trigger Heart Exelica for DC is also tempting (despite having the XBLA and regular PS2 versions already).

I honestly dont know why they are not releasing this game on the Wii in the U.S. .

I know alot of Japanese but it would cost too much money for an import if any.

At least I can look forward to it releasing in the U.S. on the PS3, unless of course Namco is lying.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.