Let's point out the flaws!

Pinkie Pie

You read the title! Point out the flaws and make me a better artist, people! I made a goddamn promise to my future husband..

So help me!

Posted Image

^ I worked my heart out on this, although I do wish I did a better job on the energy ball values and the fire... :D

But I'm sure you all see other flaws in this..so point out the flaws!

Posted Image

^ Ngh..those arms..sickening...and hands...aauugh... those feathers and stuff could be better shaded! but... since there are people -far- better than me here, the rest of the flaws must be pointed out!

Posted Image

^ Ugh...those shoulders...argh..that horribly lighted hair that looks like a bald spot...but..there must be more that I can improve on..come on.. point out the flaws!

Posted Image

^ BODY UNDER RECONSTRUCTION because the flaws were too obvious....but how does it look so far!?

Posted Image

^ Ugh...those shoulders...argh..that horribly lighted hair that looks like a bald spot...but..there must be more that I can improve on..come on.. point out the flaws!

His collar bone could also be improved upon, and especially that scar or whatever is in that neck area... the way you drew the scar makes it look like its his collar bone, until you look at it to the point where you see the real collar bone. So, make those scars more... obviously scar-like, I guess. And the collar bones themselves should be spread out a little more.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.