The most lolzish scam attempt ever ^_^

Andreawws!

Original message:

2011/10/27 Joseph Whittal <macinnes@uvic.ca>

Dear Friend,

Before I proceed I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you,i am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to start a relationship, but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action.

I am Barrister Whittal Joseph, a legal practitioner,and the personal attorney to late Mr.George Wood, a national Of your country, who used to work with a Gold Mining Company in Dubai, he used to be my client.On the 21th October, 2008, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Shabia Muroor Area in Abu Dhabi emirate.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at Euros 10.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the La Caixa Bank, where this huge amount were deposited. The said La Caixa Bank has issued me a mandate letter to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one (21) working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased , so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Best Regards,

Whittal Joseph,

My reply:

Dear scammer.

I am aware that all you want is my money, and I am happy to inform you that I haven't got any...

your bad attemt to mask your email address did not work, since you email is obviously jwhittal56@yahoo.com

further, I give you the permission to fill my spambox as much as you want. I don't give a damn, and I hope that you find something better to do than to scam people.

second, at least you can spell... most scammers have horrible grammars, and third. you could not possibly have found me by searching the last name ''Wood'' since my name is not ''wood'', nor do I know anyone named wood and none of my relatives have ever had the name ''wood''.

I wish you the best luck in finding an idiot to scam, and next time, hide your email address better, your real email shows up when replying to the message.

Best regards // Andreawws von WireCube

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.