This is laughable...

Forecast

http://3dsforums.com...i-thread-26841/

I'm sorry, but it is pretty laughable IMHO. Just read it to see what I mean by that.

EDIT: LOL CANCELLED!......Until December 22nd........

EDIT #2: Sorry for Necrobumping this thread guys, but I'm here to inform you, that it's back.....:http://3dsforums.com/studio-47/welcome-back-rulers-romeni-go-halo-fantasy-30568/#post563618. Well, at least Abcdude got the point, so that's pretty good.

Edited by Octorok17

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo... they're imagining that they're making a 3DS game? Oh, and XBLA? ...wait, and WiiWare and DSiWare? ...and with Sega as the publisher?

L. O. L. I sure hope that's a roleplaying thread and they're just playing wannabe developers.

Well, according to another thread I found: http://3dsforums.com/lounge-2/who-wants-help-new-game-26752/

they're pretty much serious O_O

I am feeling reminded of Bob's Game a bit, just with some kids out of touch with reality instead of one crazy guy, with much less notoriety and... nothing of note to show? Bob had more to show (an actual, playable DS demo), even I have more to show (also a DS demo, with sad programmer graphics, but at least something)!

And Game Maker? Really? Hilarious.

The site for the "game" is amazingly similar to the site for My Immortal.

*shudder*

Woah, now that's kinda surprising.

EDIT: Also Xdan, they had some things to show, but it was nothing more than a generic 8-bit-ish RPG Battle made with Flipnote and a single piece of music.

Woah, now that's kinda surprising.

EDIT: Also Xdan, they had some things to show, but it was nothing more than a generic 8-bit-ish RPG Battle made with Flipnote and a single piece of music.

They should try developing apps or games for flash cartage's if they want to get anywhere with making a ds game.

It just goes to show that they don't know what they are doing and don't know the dedication and work that goes into games.

*shrugs* I think they should stick with gamemaker.

..my..brain is still hurting from the thought of this...oh..well..just childish dreams... reality will hit them, and hit them hard... I can't tell if I should feel bad or not.

V Well, I give them credit for coloring it..Posted Image

and the music from the site that they just posted..isn't..that from Fire Emblem?

COPYRIGHT SCHMOPYRIGHT, THEY'RE RUNNING WINDOWS XP AND USING FIREFOX SO OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE UNHACKABLE, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR FROM UNDERHANDED NINTENDO EMPLOYEES OR LAWYERS

Give me five or six years and I'll show these kids how it's actually done.

COPYRIGHT SCHMOPYRIGHT, THEY'RE RUNNING WINDOWS XP AND USING FIREFOX SO OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE UNHACKABLE, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR FROM UNDERHANDED NINTENDO EMPLOYEES OR LAWYERS

Give me five or six years and I'll show these kids how it's actually done.

Id love to see the results.

You know, the game I am making uses an even less capable engine, RMXP. But what sets me apart from them, is that I know it will never make it as a commercial project, and I am also not so dumb to believe Nintendo, SEGA, or any big-name company would publish it. Another thing I realize is the impossibility of getting an RMXP game on any other machine that's not a PC. The same goes for Game Maker(though it has more porting options, but not a fucking DS or Wii for fuck's sakes). I am also not dumb enough to infringe upon a company's copyright, and then ask said company to publish a game which contains said infringement.

It's sad, they're only kids, yet reality is going to hit them like a sack of heated shrapnel in more than one bad way because of their blatant stupidity.

If I see them, or even their project on the MLP forums, I will become that place's first troll. No doubt.

This was sent from Tapatalk. Jelly?

Heh, reading that first thread Octorok posted above again, it seems someone's finally given them a reality check... Also, I think that guy with the symbols in his username hasn't posted in it in awhile, so I wonder what his reply's gonna be~ XD

http://3dsforums.com/studio-47/official-rulers-romeni-thread-26841/index16.html

...Still hasn't learned his lesson.....

I think it's about time I joined the 3DS Forums. I am going to flood their game's topic with goatse and tub girl. Hell, just about any shocking image I can find.

EDIT:

When I say I'm gonna do something, I'm sure as hell gonna do it. Any children who may be present, avert your eyes. :>

EDIT 2:

I decided to have fun with their Wikia page!

http://rulersofromen..._Of_Romeni_Wiki

Here is the original page, so you can see the trolling while it's still in effect.

Or just look at the spoilered images in case the fix what I've done.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.