SKYWARD SWORD DEMO LEAKED!!!

dekupk5

Yeah I know

Also on another note the ISO is awfully big for just a demo, don't you think?

When you decompress it, its less than 1 gig.

Edit:

@Fi

Well you don't have to read it, if it starts getting spoilerish just stop reading.

Yeah I know

Also on another note the ISO is awfully big for just a demo, don't you think?

The ISO is a virtual image of the entire disk, which can potentially include blank space (usually notated in hex by a bunch of zeros, potentially for several hundred megabytes of space). Ergo, few video games actually use up all the space on the disc, virtually or physically.

The ISO is a virtual image of the entire disk, which can potentially include blank space (usually notated in hex by a bunch of zeros, potentially for several hundred megabytes of space). Ergo, few video games actually use up all the space on the disc, virtually or physically.

I meant the decompressed ISO sorry for not being clear

1 gig is pretty big for the 3 choices, I have had 700mb wii games that had more

Is it possible they may of included files that did not make it into the demo or the maps the demo is in?

They have been working on this game for five years, to so far with my knowledge, withought any delays, I think they will include most things, and change minor things for example like how they changed Girahams text and made his hand engulfed in red aura.

To be honest I don't think its worth looking into with the full game being released soon

Yes, but their could be some differences between the two versions, and I feel that's something to look into.

Edit:

Posted Image

This is the beetle model you get out of the treasure chest.

Yes, but their could be some differences between the two versions, and I feel that's something to look into.

Edit:

This is the beetle model you get out of the treasure chest.

I meant bothering to unlock things like menus and such looking at models is fun

Actually, I just got a modified file into the game with Wiiscrubber.

Now I just need a way to load Ghirahim's chamber without the need for Motion Plus.

I tried doing a texture edit, but resulted in numerous amount of errors, how were you able to modify the files?

I just went into Wiiscrubber, opened the ISO and replaced the original file with the modded file. (should be noted that the files are the same size).

I mean how were you able to modify and compress that file?

What tools did you use to modify the file?

Do you know how you would be able to texture edit properly?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.