SKYWARD SWORD DEMO LEAKED!!!

dekupk5

Nice... we're already tearing this game apart... and it's not even out yet xD

So... any speculation on the source of this? Is it the E3 demo? What is it?

My bet it was an in store demo but it does have the E3 file so it could be the E3 demo

The code to run it without a motionplus works for me with Configurable USB Loader.

Is it not just an in-store demo? Strings in the file seem to indicate that.

It also has the E3 files in there but yes most likely store demo

Again, it's not "the E3 demo" as it was built way after E3 and it's a PAL version, it's simply not one of the discs or whatever that they used at E3. But otherwise, yeah, they probably just modified that one, or possibly remade it based on the European retail version.

Thats pretty much what I meant sorry I was not clearer

http://thepiratebay....orrent/6802705/

Much better torrent for those interested. I downloaded it pretty fast with this.

Now I just need to figure out why Ocarina on USB Loader GX is not recognizing any cheats but the no time-limit one when I go to activate them. :D

Fucking annoying. Anybody have a solution? All it shows in the cheats list is the no time-limit one, and nothing else.

I will wait for that response, but in the meantime, I will just play from Gecko OS since it actually uses all cheats. I remember I needed to do that with Brawl when USB Loader GX gave me that same problem with it. Bleh.

EDIT:

Ahh! I'm playing it! I'm actually playing it! I never thought I would get to! :D

So much has happened preventing me from downloading the demo these past few days, but now I have it. x3

But I must say, I wish I had a Motion Plus; it would just make this experience all the more better, as without it lots of things are unusable.

Walking around Skyloft, moonjumping over the closed gate to the Knights Academy(?) I found a Sheikah Stone!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The thing popped out of the ground in a corner there and called me over. I had already talked to and went through its menus before those photos, so it says that it doesn't have any new hints. If you select any of the hints (ex. something about the Clawshot for Lanayru Desert Area I think) the screen goes black, music plays and you can cancel back to the menu with B, so I'd imagine the actual hint stages/movies/whatever don't exist on the disc either.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.