Z64: The Adventures of Link [WIP]

luigiisdead

I started a full game hack of OoT back in june, and it's gone through several changes. now there a 4 dungeons total. the game will be short, but that's because it's a solo project. the dlist hacking will hopefully be done by sanguinettimods. i PM'ed him on youtube anyways....

It's about link waking up to find hyrule infested with monsters. he travels the land and ends up fighting the witches. the dungeons in order are Shadow temple, Forest temple, Fire Temple, Spirit temple. I'm trying to make the game as linear as i can. other than dlist hacks, i just need to finish the text editing and it will be finished.

the hover boots isn't an issue. thanks man. also, alphaheiti, they are on my site and still on glitchkill. i will post them here soon. and i'llmake some new ones too. the mirror shield and hammer come as a ppf right? i'm wondering because i also sometimes use ips patches too. but i'd rather have a ppf. easier to patch.

• 3 weeks later...

here is a possible redesigned redead. (i did this in ms paint as a concept)

Posted Image

I will now confirm this as the new redead in our mod. making enemies look different is a goal i'd like to reach. There are new weapons too. we haven't exactly decided on names yet. There are also 5 new custom dungeons themed after the 5 adult dungeons. some bosses may get facelifted. We will be doing custom music imports, new maps entirely, some redesigned enemies, and an updated story to add to what i had planned before. Each Temple will be heavily based on it's element.

The forest temple will be waayyy more woody than before,

The fire temple will have more lava, and more, uh well fire.

The water temple? you guessed it. It will contain a big waterfall (uh oh, spoiler)

The shadow temple will be more dark and scary than ever, with enemies to add to the all out scare-fest,

and the spirit temple will have 4 other areas, similar to ganon's town in WW. after those trials, you will scale the massive tower and.......(you'll have to wait for that)

BTW, i planned the shadow temple to be scariest, spookiest, and most deadly dungeon in the game. not super mega hard, but it will have plenty of traps.

now, other than that, no more info until further plans are made and set in place

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.