SKYWARD SWORD FULL GAME..... LEAKED?

dekupk5

Ok this is a bit ridiculous, but Skyward Sword, yes the full game has been leaked on the internet.

Soooo, I wouldnt suggest downloading it unless you have already preordered the game.

If you have not preordered the game and are planning on dowloading it, no one is responsible other than yourself.

Once again its a bit rtidiculouse, but if you have already preordered the game and cant wait any longer go ahead.

Me? I dont think im downloading this.

I downloaded and burned the demo but the full game is a whole different story... hell no; the developers put a lot of effort into the creation of this game and I only feel it's necessary to show respect and pay a measley price.

And if someone's gonna complain about the price then you obviously didn't prepare for this release :D

You don't pirate Zelda. That's a huge no-no.

Well, those Zelda ROMs you all downloaded throughout life count as pirating Zelda, whether they're GBA, NES, SNES, N64, ect. Just throwing that out there.

On-topic:

I am downloading this, and have zero plans to buy the full game. Because I have no method of getting the full game from a retail store, and money can be spent on mpre important things, like food and supplies.

This was sent from Tapatalk. Jelly?

Well, those Zelda ROMs you all downloaded throughout life count as pirating Zelda, whether they're GBA, NES, SNES, N64, ect. Just throwing that out there.

On-topic:

I am downloading this, and have zero plans to buy the full game. Because I have no method of getting the full game from a retail store, and money can be spent on mpre important things, like food and supplies.

Not even after the release date? Just save up some money by saving power,saving water, not getting haircuts, somehow, but please don't pirate a game Nintendo has worked their butts on.

Its making backupers and people that have already pre ordered the game and plan on downloading it earlier look bad.

Those old Zelda games are not selling anymore so its not hurting developers at all, in a way making their series popular, however this is no exception.

1. I am not going to cut down on water(which would mean showering )and power usage to save for a game(it's not even my house to go tell people "Hey, stop showering so I can buy a game!" ).

2. Believe it or not, those games are still sold as virtual console games(not all of them, but you get the idea). Downloading ROMs of them is just as illegal as pirating this, or any other game for that matter.

On topic:

Anywho, I am amazed it was NTSC before PAL that got leaked.

On-topic:

Those games have been out for years. I meant ones that aren't out yet by 'pirating.' And, buy the game at least eventually, I completely understand your situation but never paying for it is on par with stealing a soul.

Hurrr... the PAL version's been dumped as well... and apparently really from a Swiss disc, as they officially got the game yesterday already.

...sooo tempting!! I could potentially finish, or at least get very far in it, before it even releases in the rest of Europe! And long before I actually buy it, as that has to wait until next month... oh man. <.<

Been playing the full game this morning, I am loving this and getting rather use to the controls. Its been a while since I've had this much excitement about a game, the demo doesn't even come close to what you feel when playing this full game. I think IGN might be right in saying, this game could be the best Zelda game ever.

Been playing the full game this morning, I am loving this and getting rather use to the controls. Its been a while since I've had this much excitement about a game, the demo doesn't even come close to what you feel when playing this full game. I think IGN might be right in saying, this game could be the best Zelda game ever.

Been playing as well. It really is the best Zelda ever, but the controls can be down-right unresponsive at times. Meh.

Been playing as well. It really is the best Zelda ever, but the controls can be down-right unresponsive at times. Meh.

The controls can get a bit annoying, normally it's fine except sometimes you slice downwards and it slices upwards. I found that the easiest way to stop it is to make sure you do fluid movements. I have the issue of being locked in Twilight Princess mode where I am just slightly waving it

Other then that game play is 10/10 controls are 9/10 story is 7/10 Challenge 11/10

Beat the game, took me 32 hours and 10 minutes to accomplish, didn't get everything in the game but progressed through all the main objectives. Zeth gives this game a 10/10. Even though the controls can sometimes get out of alignment, its rather not that bothersome since they have the center option. The game is very very good. Lots of things I've never seen done in games before, let alone a Zelda game. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good game that isn't part of the boring stagnant genre of today's titles. Also going to play Hero Mode! :>

The center option should not even be required. Like other Motion Plus games, they should have made it able to autocenter. *cough*Red Steel 2*cough* But they did not, for lord only knows why. xP

Look, sometimes it's way too inconvenient to always press the down button, especially when it's not even needed for the game. ;-;

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.