Annoying Drunken Old Person

LEepicPOULET

Dumbest thing happend to me today. I was walking up my street when a drunken older gent walked up to me claiming that my dog pooped on his yard. Wierd thing was, I did not have a dog with me. So I pointed out that I have no dog with me. So then He tells me that if I don't pick it up, he will charge me. So I start to walk to my appartment, thinking he will just give up. And he is following me to my appartment! He told me he will not go until I pick up the poop, or pay him cash. So I go up to my appartment, got a grocery bag, and picked up the poop.

True story.

Typical Bronie behavior

Don't mock me. Just because I am a brony, it does not mean I like to be a kind kiss-ass like the rest.

Wow, I feel stupid now. That would of made everything a whole lot better.

I have no idea where you live, but where I do, it would have.

And I seriously get the feeling you're mocking me, too, in which case:

Way to miss out on good advice. Your loss.

This was sent from Tapatalk. Jelly?

Don't mock me. Just because I am a brony, it does not mean I like to be a kind kiss-ass like the rest.

I have no idea where you live, but where I do, it would have.

And I seriously get the feeling you're mocking me, too, in which case:

Way to miss out on good advice. Your loss.

This was sent from Tapatalk. Jelly?

Mock people? I don't mock people. I'm a nice guy and I try to not act like a total jerk as much as I can. I didn't mean it in that way.

Typical Bronie behavior

Don't know any brony who does that, but meh, I'm a PegaSis, so no insult to me :D

Hmph, you should've just told the old dude to fuck off, and went on with your business. If he called the authorities, then you could've just explained it to the cops and just made him feel like a fool!

Don't know any brony who does that

You're looking at him. *points to self*

Best thing, don't assault someone but let the authorities deal with it. Not only does it keep your nose out of trouble but it also gets handled properly.

I was going to say the exact same thing, but forgot. Nice advice.

Hmph, you should've just told the old dude to fuck off, and went on with your business. If he called the authorities, then you could've just explained it to the cops and just made him feel like a fool!

No, better yet, say nothing at all to make yourself look even better to the police.

Just go about your business, and either of the three play out:

1. He keeps on pestering you afterwards, and if such a thing happens, you call the police.
  2. He calls the police, and if such a thing happens, tell them everything that's happened to make him look like an idiot, like Pinkie Pie said(although in a very polite and professional manner you tell them).
  3. He will just eventually give up.

But yeah, now you know what to do next time, LEepicPOULET. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.