Characters you would like to see in the next Smash Bros.

dekupk5

HD Link for sure

Spoiler for Skyward Sword

Demise/Ganon from Skyward Sword

Demise isn't Ganondorf, though. Just thought I'd let you know.

I would love to see the following in the next game:

• Krystal
  • Zant
  • One of the other bounty hunters from Metroid. I am just damn sick of there always being one playable Metroid character when there's so many potential newcomers.

This is all I can think of right now.

NEEDS PONIES!

Nah, I kid. A long while back, I thought to myself "technically Strong Bad originated from an NES wrestling game where you fought "The Strong Bads". So why not? I know, wishful thinking...

Imagine the BS Zelda/ Super Famicom mascots being in-game, either playable or as Assist Trophies.

http://jaimito.devia...Arino-247084121 - especially Arino. And turn each of the ADs, former and present, Cameraman Abe, and hell, why not even Writer Kibe-kun and Producer Kan into Assist Trophies :)

But seriously, uhm... a Prime 1-style Space Pirate would be cool, maybe tying the beam used to the character color (in reference to the different types of Space Pirates in Prime corresponding to Samus' beams) or maybe a less "boss-ish" variant of the Omega Pirate?

I think they should add skins and costumes through updates. Like maybe a skin for Mario so with a press of a button through options he can be Metal Mario, he has more durability and is much more stronger but heavier and slower or maybe his other power ups. This could be implemented on Samus to Dark Samus. That will stop people complaining about clones. Maybe even having cool accessories you can get through experience points witch you can get through battles, for example, Mario having F.L.U.D.D.

Brawl largely addressed the problems Melee had with clones. For example, whereas Fox and Falco had nearly identical fighting styles in Melee, they now differ vastly in many of their attacks. They took it a step further by adding Wolf who is of a similar class but, again, has nearly an entirely unique play style in that he's the heavyweight of the three.

Regarding Metal Mario, I'm pretty sure the metal box has addressed that since Melee, unless you mean adding him as an entirely new character. I think that would actually bring back complaints with clones; character attributes aren't the only aspect to a fighter. Moves are probably even more prominent in identifying clones--which, as stated above, Brawl addressed very well.

Brawl largely addressed the problems Melee had with clones. For example, whereas Fox and Falco had nearly identical fighting styles in Melee, they now differ vastly in many of their attacks. They took it a step further by adding Wolf who is of a similar class but, again, has nearly an entirely unique play style in that he's the heavyweight of the three.

Regarding Metal Mario, I'm pretty sure the metal box has addressed that since Melee, unless you mean adding him as an entirely new character. I think that would actually bring back complaints with clones; character attributes aren't the only aspect to a fighter. Moves are probably even more prominent in identifying clones--which, as stated above, Brawl addressed very well.

I get what your saying but skins are things you can just add to the character like how you can change their colors, not a completely different character with completely different move sets. So if they are thinking of adding a character but with only minor adjustments to the original they can just make that a skin instead.

Toon Link didn't do it for me, I want Young Link. Also, Fierce Deity Link, but that will never happen.

Yes :) , Young link was my main in SSBM, maybe if MM 3D comes out for the next Zelda game or is a sequel to MM he might have a chance. But for now im using brawl minus for Young Link and Fierce Deity Link :) .

• 8 months later...

Hm, I want Rundas from Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. Why? Cuz he's a boss. I also think if any other non-nintendo related characters join... Well, I personally would prefer Zero, but then it would be Marvel vs Nintendo XD no, but Zero would be kinda cool, MMX himself would be cool also. So, final smash = ultimate armor forms. But nintendo said they are going to reduce the roster a bit, because it was a bit too big for some people (No inuendo intended... perverts.)

My final offer is... hm... well, tanooki mario as an unlockable for the 3DS version (level up system in it, i think) so you get Mario all leveled up, then edit his final smash from uber fireball to tanooki mario which would be WAY over powered like fire mario in super smash flash 2. You can use the tail swing and beat people. As for the WII U version, you get NOTHING.

My final offer is... hm... well, tanooki mario as an unlockable for the 3DS version (level up system in it, i think) so you get Mario all leveled up, then edit his final smash from uber fireball to tanooki mario which would be WAY over powered like fire mario in super smash flash 2. You can use the tail swing and beat people. As for the WII U version, you get NOTHING.

I kind of like the option of being able to upgrade the characters in some way; I felt that the options in the Subspace Emissary were somewhat limited and it really didn't do much beyond just bumping up their base stats. Perhaps an expansion of that feature will make it into the next one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.