Play As Poll

SanguinettiMods

I'm planning to do some things after I finish Play As Majora's Mask Link in OoT. I need you guys to help me decide what I should work on next.

Please let me know if there is something up there that you might want to see. I'll tell you what I think and I might consider it.

I'll leave this up for 20 days.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REALLY want Romani & Cremia/Malon. I'm a huge fan of their character. The condition being ONLY if they have their unique sound clips, or at least a female voice. Which shouldn't be too hard, should it? So I voted for them!

Other ideas:

Child Zelda and & Shiek? Come on. Who wouldn't love to play as Shiek!?

Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day? Army conker for Young Link, Matrix Conker for Adult scaled up?

Not sure who else from an n64 game at the moment besides Malon.

I REALLY want Romani & Cremia/Malon. I'm a huge fan of their character. The condition being ONLY if they have their unique sound clips, or at least a female voice. Which shouldn't be too hard, should it? So I voted for them!

Other ideas:

Child Zelda and & Shiek? Come on. Who wouldn't love to play as Shiek!?

Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day? Army conker for Young Link, Matrix Conker for Adult scaled up?

Not sure who else from an n64 game at the moment besides Malon.

I'm not going to Zelda. I might consider Conker. :) And yes, I will be suing their voice clips, although, since most of them are laughs, I might raise Link's voice pitch.

Who will be used as Child Shiek though?

Also, I'm very pleased that Malon is winning! :)

Just an idea, but you might be able to port their sound clips from Majoras Mask since they have more voice samples.

There doesn't have to be a child counterpart. :)

Possibly, but it depends on if I can find it, and if they're fitting. :P

That might take a bit of coding.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

If it was as simple as an animation swap it wouldn't be a problem, however Sheik and Link don't share similar bone structures, so the animations for playing a harp would have to be made custom as well pulling out/holding the instrument and putting it back.

If it was as simple as an animation swap it wouldn't be a problem, however Sheik and Link don't share similar bone structures, so the animations for playing a harp would have to be made custom as well pulling out/holding the instrument and putting it back.

Shiek will be getting her harp. Unless It doesn't work out. Then you guys will have to deal with the Ocarina. :)