Newbie here. :)

Armos

Hey guys, My name is Zen. I am really into video games and retro gaming. My hobbies are playing games any way. My favorite series of all time is The Legend of Zelda series. I've played and beaten almost everyone of them except Oracle of Ages and Seasons. And my other favorite series is Kingdom Hearts! Thats right. :). I like console gaming and PC gaming. Either or I enjoy both :) I am also into anime. My favorite anime of all time is Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. I'm also waiting for the new movie to come out, Blood Prison so hopefully that will be a great one. I also like Ao no Exorcist and other anime out there, Including Guilty Crown, Best anime of this season. I also like to hack video games. As in using codes like Gameshark, etc. I don't hack to cheat, I hack the games to have fun. I always beat the games before I use cheat codes in the games it's self. I'm not much of a coder, But I would like to learn one day. :) I hope I will get along with everyone here and make friends. :)

As a fellow newbie, lemme welcome you. This is a nice warm community from what I've seen thus far. Its really nice. :) I love anime too but lost interest in Naruto halfway through the series. I'm sure you'd love Full Metal Alchemist or even Claymore. Those are some pretty damn awesome animes.

Welcome Zen to the GCN, I hope you find your stay here enjoyable. We have a very diverse community here with lots of information to offer and lots of neat projects going on. If you have any questions feel free to PM any of the staff or post your Question in the Q & A Section of the forums.(The community can probably answer it faster). Again please enjoy your stay here at the GCN.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm just now getting back into modding Zelda. I haven't done it since ZSO was has been taken down. So I hope things will do well when I can get around a few things in some projects I want to make. I have a few in mind. But all I need is a faster PC lol. Also it's been nice talking to you again Zeth. :)

Finally, someone that enjoys Guilty Crown, I thought I was the only one. Based on your choices I suggest watching Bleach, it's a great anime you would like it. Welcome fellow Zelda/anime/videogamesingeneral lover, to The GCN.

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I've seen Bleach. Thinking of getting back into it though. And seen others as well. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.