Loading OoT debug rom on Android app?

Armos

Question

Has anyone ever managed to run their debug or rom or mods successfully on their emulator app? Did you get it to work or is it impossible for it to work? I'm just curious because I don't own a cell phone at the moment and I was wondering do you think the app will let the rom run on the android. If anyone has any experience with this can you tell me if it worked or not? I need some answers. Thanks. :)

15 answers to this question

JUST so everyone knows that app is mupen64plus with a frontend. The author is a totally evil guy because he didn't comply with the (open source) licences which mupen64plus is released under - he easily made $50,000 on about 2000 lines of his own code.

:grumble grumble:

And that is why I never pay for his application. Always, straight away, download the apk from some website, and enjoy N64 on my phone. That guy doesn't deserve jack shit.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Admittingly, I do the same thing. 5-7 years from now we might be able to run GameCube games on androids.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

I even got Xu Yuan's mods running on my old HTC Desire using some Emulator or another, although I can't remember which one now, and this was a fair few months ago now (we're talking probably beginning of the year) so yeah. even on now what would be deemed lower end smartphones, they can at least run. Performance wasn't... silky smooth, shall we say, but yeah, it works.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.