3DS Ambassador Games - GBA

Shadow Fire

Nintendo has announced the GBA games they will be releasing for the 3DS Ambassador Program.

GBA Ambassador Titles

• Metroid Fusion
  • The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
  • Wario Land 4
  • WarioWare Inc. Minigame Mania
  • Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
  • Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
  • Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
  • Mario Vs Donkey Kong
  • F-Zero Maximum Velocity
  • Mario Kart: Super Circuit
These games are set to be released in all regions on December 16. I'm stoked that Minish Cap, Yoshi's Island and Fire Emblem made the cut.

I'm betting they may either be saving it for a 3D-ification not unlike Excitebike, or they could be remastering it in full 3D like they did for Ocarina of Time 3D. That one's pretty high on my list, too; I'd love to see them work with that title some more.

To see a remastered ALTTP in full 3D in like an OOT style of gameplay? That would be amazing in itself.

Indeed.

They already have most of the resources with OoT 3D. It wouldn't be a bad idea to see it made like their own "rom hack" either. I just want to see ALTTP re-imagined in true 3d since we already have the GBA port.

Really wished they get Capcon to work on a zelda game, grezzo to work on its zelda game, than Nintendo working on their own. That way their will be more Zelda games and it will be interesting to see the variety between them.

That would cost too much money and we be too much work for Nintendo altogether. Though ALTTP 3D sounds awesome.

Unless you signed into the eShop before the price drop and obtained Ambassador status for your 3DS, you will not be able to download these games, and Nintendo has stated that they have no plans on releasing them to non-Ambassadors, even with a price tag. These games were announced and released as an incentive for people to buy the 3DS at the higher price so Nintendo could turn a higher profit--although, with Target and Wal-Mart pushing up that price drop a few day early, some people (like my extremely grateful sister) were able to evade that and get cheaper a cheaper 3DS and the free Ambassador games.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.