Hyrule Historia The Legend Of Zelda 25th Anniversary Encyclopaedia Art Book

dekupk5

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kokiri in the Lost Woods when you're an adult says that everybody who gets lost becomes a stalfos.

The correct translation was in OOT 3D which stated

"That guy isn't here anymore. Except for the Kokiri, people who come into the forest end up lost. They all become Stalfos. That's why he's not here anymore. Only his saw is left. Hee hee."

double posting, one of the translations form the historia book about Rauru! :)

•Rauru

He’s the sage who built the Temple of Time in ancient times. Before Link pulled the Master Sword out, he followed Link’s adventures as the owl Kaepora Gaebora.

Holy moly! Very interesting. Doesn't the owl appear as an adult though? Never really thought of it before to be honest!

You're probably thinking of the encounter with him at the Spirit Temple, but that's still when you're a kid. I'm pretty sure Kaepora never shows up when you're playing as an adult.

Update :) :

-Images removed-

Edited by ZethN64
Srsly man, why were you img tagging those, their high resolution images and cause so much lag in someone's browser trying to just scroll down. Please don't do that again, I've posted a link down below with the website.

One thing that occurred to me was that Headmaster Gaepora's first name may be Rauru. Since people in positions of authority are usually referenced by their last name. It makes some sense, though I could be wrong. It seems to be implied also that Sages don't age, so it could very well be the same person. *shrug*

It seems to be implied also that Sages don't age, so it could very well be the same person.

They do age at least before they become awakened as a sage--proof being with Princess Ruto becoming an adult and then becoming the Sage of Water. Haven't finished the game yet, but going by what you say it sounds like the Headmaster is never recognized as the Sage of Light, so I would say unless that particular role is an exception, they're likely not the same person, though I would not at all be surprised if Rauru from Ocarina of Time was his descendant.

Looks like the site itself is down :/ Must be some problems going on there.

That's just a domain expiring issue, everything did switch over to the new year where a lot of domains are up. I saw a lot go like that after it hit midnight on New Years.

That's just a domain expiring issue, everything did switch over to the new year where a lot of domains are up. I saw a lot go like that after it hit midnight on New Years.

The thing is, this happened after New Years, but I guess your explination is correct.

One thing that occurred to me was that Headmaster Gaepora's first name may be Rauru. Since people in positions of authority are usually referenced by their last name. It makes some sense, though I could be wrong. It seems to be implied also that Sages don't age, so it could very well be the same person. *shrug*

Gaepora is not Raura, confirmed by Aonuma. They just named him that because the character designs were similar.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.